Thursday, May 15, 2008

Miss Bree



I just finished giving my dear laptop a much needed makeover. Now, it looks new. hehehe... ^_^

It took quite a long time to decide which was the most appropriate design for dear 'Miss Bree'. Yes, I just gave my laptop a name. Since I just lost my 'Obi', I had to look for another target for my affection. I don't know why I chose the name Miss Bree. When I look at it now, the name just pops into my head. Maybe because it looks a little bit posh now or maybe it reminds me of Bree Van De Kamp's red hair (if you don't know Bree Van De Kamp, you need to watch Desperate Housewives). Maybe it's just something lame like B for black and REE for red.

Maybe in a few days I will grow tired of looking at Miss Bree. For now, it's my new baby...

1 comments:

BelleWitch said...

nice meeting you, ms. bree! kakainggit naman, maicadoodz...