Friday, August 01, 2008

busy, busy, busy......

I've been so busy these days. Grabe, I'm so happy that I'm getting orders for miniature furniture. The only problem is finishing them in time. I've got a whole lot of other things on my mind. One of them is my sister Ana's debut. We're not doing anything fancy just a lot of good food. hehehe. Yan ang pinakaimportant sa family ko: GOOD FOOD. Anything else can be bara-bara. hehehe

List of things to do for her:
1. Invitations --> madami siyang arte....
2. Cake --> Should I even get one?
3. Program --> Kain n lng tau.
4. Tarp --> I think I need to vomit...
5. Venue --> sa bahay lng siya pero ano ang gagawin ko sa bahay?
6. Souvenir --> picture nyo n lng, hehehe...
7. And for sure, there will be alot of finishing touches to worry about...

Pero siyempre merong party pooper. And guess what, it's the birthday girl herself. Kung sa weddings may BRIDEZILLA, siya ay isang DEBUCONDA or DEBUZILLA.Pili n lng kau kung ano mas bagay.

HI ANA! I know you'll be reading this.

0 comments: